Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photos.....the bain of my existence

It seems every attempt I make to upload photos somehow gets messed up. As you can tell if you visit the link that has always been on this page, there is a small album of photos of the children. Unfortunately Internet Explorer crashed when 50% of the photos were uploaded (another reason you should ALL switch to Firefox) so the upload ended prematurely.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2198635&l=4a3da&id=21000684
This is a public link to the same album on facebook which I managed to successfully upload. In the future if my online sight fails to upload, I will provide a link that directs to you facebook (which hopefully was successful). If any of you can't see the link, please let me know.

Ryan

1 comment:

Panache4u2 said...

Ryan, Your having an experience of a lifetime..Im so proud at the way you have embraced the whole experience. You have memories to cherish for a lifetime..You are also touching so many lifes through your visit. An amazing way to visit the country of your birth. Way to go Nephew..Im Proud of you. Uncle Peter